Thursday, February 13, 2014

Seeing Through the Glass Part 1



Shattered
Life is as thin as glass
and as fragile
but life isn't clear
glass can crack
shatter
but glass can be put together
whole
mended
so maybe
when you stare back at the glass
with your own shattered eyes
you'll see a part of you
more than a reflection
living through the cracks of the glass
always there
hope.



Reflections
The light brushes my face
creating a smile
I know that the dark
won't come for a while.

I look through the mirrors
my reflection I see
the friend that always stays
always there with me

A part of my soul
always seen in the light
but plays hide and seek
when the dark creeps at night

A part of my soul
that captures my glee
while the black of night
covers my agony

only seen through the glass
doesn't mean that it goes
the friend that always stays
when it rains and it snows.

No comments:

Post a Comment